Check out the newest edition of leaflets from our student travels. In this series, students traveled throughout the world from China to Ecuador and throughout the entire world! This is one of my favorite things about GS3010–the work that the students create is amazing. Not only that, I love reading through all of the responses that students share. There are some really valuable advice and tips on traveling. Check out their videos and leaflets below.
Fall 2014 Coursework
I am so proud of my students! For more information on the course–including videos–click on GS3010EXL on the navigation bar above. For any further inquiries, contact me directly at @MTSUGSJP or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in MTSU Global Studies
Tagged Culture, education abroad, Field Experiences, global, global studies, GS3010EXL, Issuu, Leaflets, MTSU Global Studies, MTSUGS, student work, Students, Study Abroad, travel
Here is our timeline of dates for the Fall 2014 semester for those enrolled in GS3010 – Field Experience and Study Abroad.
GS3010, Fall 2014
- Week 01/15 | Monday, August 25, 2014 – First day of classes
- Week 02/15 | Monday, September 1, 2014 – Labor Day holiday, no classes
- Week 06/15 | Saturday, October 4, 2014 – Checkpoint audit
- Week 07/15 | Saturday, October 11 – Tuesday, October 14 – Fall Break, no classes
- Week 11/15 | Saturday, November 8, 2014 – Final due date!
To get started on coursework, please explore the section labeled GS3010EXL in the navigation bar.
Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
As we begin a new semester, best of success to all students. It’s a great time to focus on our own development. We’re in a great place to learn more new things that will prepare us for life beyond MTSU.
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m super excited to get back into teaching. It’s always a joy to work with you all. Please feel free to reach out to me to ensure that we all have a successful semester.
Here is our timeline of dates for the Spring 2014 semester for those enrolled in GS3200, Special Problems and Topics – Global Issues in Human Trafficking.
- Thursday, January 16, 2014 – First day of classes
- Monday, January 20, 2014 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, no classes
- Saturday, February 1, 2014 – Thesis proposal due
- Saturday, February 8, 2014 – Research paper outline due
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 – Book review due
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 – First draft of research paper due
- March 10 – March 16, 2014 – Spring Break, no classes
- Saturday, March 29, 2014 – Final version of research paper due
- Saturday, April 05, 2014 – Leaflet due
- Sunday, April 06 – Saturday, April 12, 2014 – Discussions online, final review and recap of semester
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014 – Last day of classes for semester
- Thursday, May 1, 2014 – Study Day, no classes
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.